Skip to main content
Become a lasting force for good
Make a gift in your will to support over 12,500 children and young people from armed forces and veteran families to realise their potential and thrive.
Your gift will ensure we continue to support future generations by:
- Working directly with children and young people from armed forces and veteran families to co-produce impactful projects, services, and campaigns.
- Delivering life-changing experiences to develop new skills, build confidence and forge new friendships through a sense of belonging, shared experience, and collective purpose.
- Delivering rapid financial assistance which responds to specific needs when it matters most to overcome financial hardship and to help others to dream big and pursue positive futures.
It’s quick and free to leave a legacy
Our partnership with Bannatyne, Kirkwood, France & Co, Solicitors means there is no need for time-consuming searches & it is free to write/update your will in support of Forces Children Scotland.
How you can leave a gift in your will
- Leave a share of your estate (Residuary Gift) – Leave a percentage share of your estate once all other gifts and expenses have been settled.
- Pledge a fixed sum of money (Pecuniary Gift) – This can be any amount of money which you choose to leave Forces Children Scotland.
- Pledge a specific Item (Specific Gift) – This can include leaving items, such as jewellery, stocks and shares or property.
Make sure it’s legal
We recommend using a solicitor to write or update your Will, so please get in touch with Bannatyne, Kirkwood, France & Co, Solicitors to arrange a free consultation to get things moving forward.
Include our details
Make sure you include our address (15 Hill Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3JP) and our charity number which is appropriate to where you live in the United Kingdom.
If you live in Scotland, our Scottish Registered Charity Number is SC038722. For anywhere else across the UK, our Registered Charity Commission Number is 310952.