Scotland’s Armed Forces Children’s Charity
- Youth Participation | Listen Up! Project Submission Deadline: Monday 23 May
16 May, 2022
- Mental Health | Pupils from armed forces & veteran families asked to test new digital platform
13 May, 2022
- Mental Health Awareness Week | Top tips to look after your mental health and wellbeing
13 May, 2022
Location: Central Edinburgh
Hours: 20 hours per week.
Closing date: 5pm on 31st October 2019
RCET is Scotland’s Armed Forces Children’s Charity. For over 200 years, we have put the wellbeing and education of Armed Forces children and young people at the heart of everything that we do. Today we provide life-changing support to hundreds of children and young people across Scotland helping them to access opportunity, break down barriers, unlock their own potential and THRIVE. If you would like to learn more our work, then please read our strategic review.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Office Manager to join our small team. Your key responsibilities will be to manage our Edinburgh Head Office, support the Chief Executive and Board of Trustees, provide administrative and organisational support to the staff team and manage the processing of all of our financial transactions.
- Experience of Office Management.
- Experience across a range of administrative tasks, including excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience of minute taking.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of numeracy. Solid IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook. Publisher is desirable) including awareness of social media and experience of its use.
- Ability to undertake financial processing.
- Ability to work effectively within a small team, using own initiative, prioritise and organise own workload. Being strongly self-motivated.
- Ability to assist with planning and organisation of events.
- Demonstrate a professional manner when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
Please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting how you meet the key skills and experience by 5pm on Thursday 31st October to email@example.com
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date you may conclude that you have not been shortlisted for interview.
NB. INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD ON THE 8TH NOVEMBER 2019
Download the job description here
Your Mind Matters
RCET is creating a bespoke mental health and wellbeing service, for Armed Forces young people across Scotland, and you can help!Find out more