Scotland’s Armed Forces Children’s Charity
- Youth Participation | Listen Up! Project Submission Deadline: Monday 23 May
16 May, 2022
- Mental Health | Pupils from armed forces & veteran families asked to test new digital platform
13 May, 2022
- Mental Health Awareness Week | Top tips to look after your mental health and wellbeing
13 May, 2022
We’re currently living through unprecedented times which means that getting out and about at lunchtime is more important than ever to our mental health and wellbeing.
So we’re asking you to take part in the Lunchtime Liberation Challenge!
Ditch the Netflix Binge! Create your own fundraising story with exciting daily instalments and updates to keep your supporters hooked!
Turn off the News! Take some time away from those endless updates by doing something positive for yourself and Armed Forces young people.
Say no to Whatsapp! You can have a blether with your friends and family afterwards and even tell them all about your fundraising challenge.
Put that lunch break to good use and join #TeamRCET for the Lunchtime Liberation. Help raise funds for Armed Forces children across Scotland by challenging yourself to meet a walking or running target of 5k, 10k, or even 100k target!
Spread your target over several days and/or weeks. You could choose to walk even just 1km a day over 10 separate lunchtimes.
Record your progress on the Strava app and keep your supporters updated on your progress.
What your fundraising could achieve for Armed Forces children and young people:
• £5 could provide an after-school activity for a child from a struggling family.
• £30 could provide an Armed Forces child with warm winter boots.
• £50 could provide a school with emotional support tools for their Armed Forces pupils.
• £120 could support a month of our Youth Participation Group.
• £250 could pay for half a day of staff training at a school with children from Armed Forces families.
• £1,000 could pay for living and travel expenses, allowing a young person to attend college or university.
Get started and join #TeamRCET today! Contact email@example.com and we can help you get your JustGiving page set up.
Your Mind Matters
RCET is creating a bespoke mental health and wellbeing service, for Armed Forces young people across Scotland, and you can help!Find out more