Scotland’s Armed Forces Children’s Charity
- Youth Participation | Listen Up! Project Submission Deadline: Monday 23 May
16 May, 2022
- Mental Health | Pupils from armed forces & veteran families asked to test new digital platform
13 May, 2022
- Mental Health Awareness Week | Top tips to look after your mental health and wellbeing
13 May, 2022
RCET has run a Crisis Fund since 2018 supporting families who are struggling either financially or emotionally to make ends meet.
We know that many more families will be put under pressure by the disruption and uncertainty COVID-19 is causing for both families and services.
If your family is struggling we can support you with:
- Vouchers for food especially in the event that schools close and your bills suddenly increase.
- Support with bills to keep the house warm and the lights on especially if your income has been impacted by the Virus.
- Children’s Clothing
We can also discuss with you anything else that you may need that will support your children during these challenging times.
At RCET we are all about supporting families to THRIVE. If you, or a family you know is in need of support then please contact us on 0131 322 7350 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can.
We are asking the Armed Forces community to help us to share this message far, and wide to ensure we can reach as many struggling families as possible.
Your Mind Matters
RCET is creating a bespoke mental health and wellbeing service, for Armed Forces young people across Scotland, and you can help!Find out more