Scotland’s Armed Forces Children’s Charity
- Youth Participation | Listen Up! Project Submission Deadline: Monday 23 May
16 May, 2022
- Mental Health | Pupils from armed forces & veteran families asked to test new digital platform
13 May, 2022
- Mental Health Awareness Week | Top tips to look after your mental health and wellbeing
13 May, 2022
We are absolutely thrilled to announce that RCET: Scotland’s Armed Forces Children’s Charity has been chosen as the charity of choice for this year’s Scottish Military Ball.
“The Wee Ball” will take place on Saturday the 25th of April 2020 at the Royal Scots Club in Edinburgh.
The event welcomes serving and former Officers of the Armed Forces (regular and reserve), from across Scotland and beyond, and their family and friends.
There are limited Early Bird tickets available while tickets last! Prices are outlined below:
- Early Bird £75 – Limited availability
- Full Price £80
- YO Early Bird £60 – Limited availability
- YO £65
YO tickets available for OF1 and OR1 – OR6 (Sgt/PO)
To book tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about the Ball here
We want to say a HUGE thank you to the Scottish Military Ball Committee for choosing to support us in 2020. 2020 is the year that we are asking everyone to support us to ensure that Armed Forces young people can #DreamBig and reach their full potential.
We look forward to catching up with many of our supporters at the event in April.
Your Mind Matters
RCET is creating a bespoke mental health and wellbeing service, for Armed Forces young people across Scotland, and you can help!Find out more