RCET works with a wide range of partners to ensure that the needs of children and young people from Armed Forces families are supported to help them reach their full potential.
SCiP Alliance – Winchester University
The Service Children’s Progression Alliance (SCiP) is a partnership of organisations focused on improving outcomes for children from military families. Its mission is to champion the progression of the children of military personnel so that they can make informed and confident transitions through further and higher education into thriving adult lives and careers.
For further information visit the SCIP Alliance website.
Armed Forces Community Covenants
RCET works with Armed Forces Covenant groups across Scotland. We have strong partnerships with Argyll and Bute, Highland and Moray and we are very interested to hear from groups in other areas and to work with them to deliver the principles and aims of their covenants.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0131 322 7350
If you or your organisation think that you can help RCET fulfil our vision please contact email@example.com
- All Wales Service Children in Education
- Army Families Federation
- Association of Directors of Education Scotland
- Directorate Children and Young People
- Education Scotland
- Families Outside
- Naval Children’s Charity
- Naval Families Federation
- North Yorkshire Service Pupils’ Champions
- Pupil Inclusion Network Scotland
- RAF Families Federation
- Reading Force
- Scottish Funding Council
- Scottish Government
- Service Children’s Progression (SCiP) Alliance
- Skills Development Scotland
- Together (Scottish Alliance for children’s rights