Scotland’s Armed Forces Children’s Charity
We’re here to make fundraising easy, stress-free, and lots of fun!
No matter the size of your business and how busy things get, there’s lots of ways to form a corporate charity partnership with Forces children Scotland.
We are here to help; whether it’s holding a brainstorm session to talk about easy fundraisers, talking through charity ideas for work, putting a fundraising calendar together, planning events or helping your team to get things started on Just Giving and social media.
Charity of the year partnership
Nominate Forces Children Scotland as your charity of the year and our Fundraising Team will help to take the pressure off your shoulders to develop a fundraising calendar. We will help organise and deliver quick and easy office fundraising events as well as personal challenges and secure places for so many well-known fundraising activities.
We can work with you to incorporate Forces Children Scotland within your brand strategy through a variety of ways. You can donate a percentage of product sales or ask your customers to donate when they pay for goods and services. Better still, why not work directly with our children and young people to co-produce a new, exciting project with impact.
It’s so easy to set up a monthly donation to Forces Children Scotland through your employer. Payroll giving is a tax-free way of supporting our work through your salary and, in some cases, your employer will match your gift. This is a fantastic way to provide our charity with a regular flow of charitable giving which helps us plan and develop future projects and services.
Running a collection box campaign is a wonderful way to fundraise in support of Forces Children Scotland if you have a chain of stores or offices across the country. We will work with you to position our collection boxes, leaflets, and pin badges to help maximise donations and provide a nice memento to show our appreciation of support received from your customers.
Single fundraising event
We have plenty of fundraising ideas for businesses of all sizes and budgets who simply wish to organise a one-off fundraising event in support of Forces Children Scotland. Our Fundraising Team have plenty of experience putting events together, who will support your planning and enable you maximise fundraising on the day.
Let’s work together to become a collective force for good!
Your support will ensure we support children and young people for Armed Forces families across Scotland by:
- Providing a platform to grow in confidence, develop new skills and gain valuable experiences through our Youth Participation Projects.
- Working directly with children and young people to co-produce new projects and services to support mental health and wellbeing, education, and learning.
- Delivering life-changing experiences which forge new friendships, through a sense of belonging, purpose, and shared experience.
- Amplifying lived experiences to help those making important decisions about their future better understand and bring about big changes.
- Listening and responding to support children, young people, and their families by providing financial help at times when is it needed most.
- Providing financial support to children and young people caring for loved ones as well as those gaining qualifications at university and college.
Whatever support you need to get started, we’re here to help you raise funds in support of children and young people from forces families across Scotland: email@example.com